Herein lies the travels of Jon and Dennise. Come, enjoy and travel...
Monday, June 1, 2009
At the Jaipur Palace Museum, this man wrapped his turban for us. We think it was 18 feet of fabric. He wraps this every morning.
Vendors across the street from the Palace of the Winds.
Beautiful camel leather shoes for sale.
At Jantar Mantar, an atronomical observatory built in the 18th century, we see the largets sundial in the world. It is accurate to two-tenths of a second.
Hi Dennise and Jon, thanks for stopping by GNO, we really appreciate your support of the expo. I love all the beautiful pictures of your travels, I will be bookmarking for your next trip. going to hop on over to your shop now to check out what you have to offer.
Hi Dennise and Jon, thanks for stopping by GNO, we really appreciate your support of the expo. I love all the beautiful pictures of your travels, I will be bookmarking for your next trip. going to hop on over to your shop now to check out what you have to offer.
ReplyDelete